I know, I am the worst blogger!! I think I left off in September, A LOT has happened since then!!
So here is a brief recap!
Patrick received his wings in October and moved out to San Diego to fly the CH-46 and he loves it!
Paul and I also received a nice surprise in October and discovered we were going to be having another little baby boy due July 17!! We are really looking forward to it, and cannot wait to see how Jack is with a new brother!
The last month of Paul being in flight school was a little stressful for us three to say the least! While Paul was just trying to finish, everyone came down with the flu, Jack, Paul, and our friend Jordan; it was awful!! Then Paul was within a week of finishing and Jack had a little procedure done, which while "routine" still stressful when he is still our baby! Paul successfully finished flight school and was winged on March 13, 2009! Paul and Pat are once again together in the same squadron flying the CH-46!
We have just moved from Pensacola, FL to San Diego, CA! I miss Pensacola, as that was kind of "home" to Paul and I; but I LOVE San Diego, all the amenities of home, but without the snow and cold!! I am doing my best to upload pictures, so we will see how this post turns out!
Hopefully, in the future my updates will be a little more timely!
So here is a brief recap!
Patrick received his wings in October and moved out to San Diego to fly the CH-46 and he loves it!
Paul and I also received a nice surprise in October and discovered we were going to be having another little baby boy due July 17!! We are really looking forward to it, and cannot wait to see how Jack is with a new brother!
The last month of Paul being in flight school was a little stressful for us three to say the least! While Paul was just trying to finish, everyone came down with the flu, Jack, Paul, and our friend Jordan; it was awful!! Then Paul was within a week of finishing and Jack had a little procedure done, which while "routine" still stressful when he is still our baby! Paul successfully finished flight school and was winged on March 13, 2009! Paul and Pat are once again together in the same squadron flying the CH-46!
We have just moved from Pensacola, FL to San Diego, CA! I miss Pensacola, as that was kind of "home" to Paul and I; but I LOVE San Diego, all the amenities of home, but without the snow and cold!! I am doing my best to upload pictures, so we will see how this post turns out!
Hopefully, in the future my updates will be a little more timely!
No comments:
Post a Comment